Community Service Learning
The University of Ottawa prides itself on being a living laboratory. A space for students to be fully engaged in learning outside of the traditional classroom setting. We offer a host of courses with a Community Service Learning component.
To find out what courses are offered this session, log into your uOzone and enter the Community Service Navigator. Once inside the portal select Placements followed by Option and Specific Course. You can choose a Session and a specific class or select the Environment theme.
Want to volunteer but not sure what the best fit would be? Sign up for our special volunteer newsletter and get a monthly update about the ways you can get involved on campus or send us an email and we will be glad to meet with you in person to find you a placement.
- ENV 4120 - Community Sustainability Projects (636)
- CML 4112 - Franchise Sustainability (638)
- CMN 3102 - Sustainability in Residences (639)
- ADM 4317 - Campus Farm (160)
- GEG 1302 - Garden Campus (640)
- GEG 2110 - Campus Social Sustainability Indicators (641)
- BIO 3515 - Campus Tree Ledger (642) [FR]