Community Service Learning
The University of Ottawa prides itself on being a living laboratory. A space for students to be fully engaged in learning outside of the traditional classroom setting. We offer a host of courses with a Community Service Learning component.
To find out what courses are offered this session, log into your uOzone and enter the Community Service Navigator. Once inside the portal select Placements followed by Option and Specific Course. You can choose a Session and a specific class or select the Environment theme.
Want to volunteer but not sure what the best fit would be? Sign up for our special volunteer newsletter and get a monthly update about the ways you can get involved on campus or send us an email and we will be glad to meet with you in person to find you a placement.
- ENV 1101 - Sustainability Surveys (161)
- CMN 3102 - Sustainability Survey Analysis (287)
- ENV 2701 - Historical thoughts on waste (472) [FR]
- ADM 4317 - Sustainability Innovation Fund (473)
- ADM 4717 - The Business Case for Wellness (476) [FR]
- DVM 3135 - Food price volatility (477)
- DVM 3135 - Food Insecurity Access (482)